Sunday, September 23, 2012

I hadn't realized that it had been so long since the last post! We had a very boring week, rehab on Weds. and Fri. and a fairly quiet week-end.

Saturday was laundry day and groceries and general picking up. Sunday was just a lazy day. Did do some shopping for some clothes for Bill. He has lost so much weight that none of his clothes fit. So, we got him some new stuff before he walks out of his pants!

This week looks to be quieter than last week since the only thing he has scheduled is rehab. But, some friends are back, at least for tomorrow, from Gulf Breeze, so we're hoping to see them. May also try to have lunch with another couple this week.

Other than this, there's not much happening here. The weather has been great and is supposed to be cooler this week. I'm ready for some good fall weather, although I don't think I'll see it this year either. I saw some pictures on Facebook this week of home and the cotton is ready. I do miss seeing those white fields, but I have not missed the defoliating!

No comments:

Post a Comment