Saturday, August 16, 2014

Good Morning!

I meant to update this yesterday because today's going to be a busy day. But, due to sheer laziness, I didn't get it done.

Bill started running a fever last Saturday afternoon with chills. He also was a little nauseous. Got some meds in him and finally got him to eat a bowl of soup. Then he started coughing. Changed from just Tylenol for the fever to Tylenol Sinus and by Sunday afternoon he was fine. Our weather was changing again and I think that had something to do with it.

The repairman finally came Wednesday morning and got the stove door back together. Only charged us $20 for gas which is good because the first time I opened the door, the gasket came off! I did use the oven and it worked fine, it's just the idea that after only 4 years, with about 1/2 that time not being used while we were in Florida, it's falling apart. I tried to buy just a door, but they don't sell them that way. So, there's another repairman in town and I'm going to call him. If he can't fix it I guess we'll be looking at another stove.

Today I'm going shopping with Emily and the girls. There's nothing I need, but it's school shopping for them. She found she doesn't need to buy as much as she thought she did so it will be a quicker trip. We're going to a mall in Mississippi. Em's been there before and I'm mainly going to have a day out. Brianna and her friend Madison asked if their boyfriends could go too but I told them no, so Bri said we're going to be power-shopping! They've already made plans to call them when we're 20 miles out so they can meet us at Em's when we get home! Ah to be 15 and in love!

Days when I leave Bill alone are still a little nerve-wracking for me. But, since it's Saturday Ron is off and will probably come to visit and Bill can hang out with him. I'm going to make sure he takes his morning meds and we'll be home before other "critical" meds are due. There's hot dogs and peanut butter for lunch but he has money so he could go buy something to eat if he wanted to. I'll just try not to worry too much!

All for this week, I've got to get a move on! Have a good week-end. If you're sending kids off to school this week, you can breathe a sigh of relief, you made it through another summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment