Saturday, October 25, 2014

It was a very slow, dull week compared to everything last week. But slow and dull can be good!




The gastro dr. called Wednesday and said that the pathology on the polyp removed was benign. So, he's good to go for another 5 years.




I think we're going to do something we haven't done before, mainly because of me...we're going to vote early this year. I have always been against voting early unless a person was not going to be able to vote on election day, such as being out of town. We voted by absentee ballot while we were in Florida and we had both done that before. But, because crowds bother Bill and disorients him some, we're going to vote early. Hopefully the lines won't be long. We also vote in a bad neighborhood and if we're not there during daylight hours it's not safe to go. This may seem terrible to say, but facts are facts.




We went to an awards ceremony for McKenna Thursday. She got several awards, even made the A/B Honor Roll for the first time. She also got a citizenship award, perfect attendance and a medal for scoring above average on the benchmark tests last year. We then checked her out early and brought her home, after a stop at Sonic for some ice cream. She and I then picked Brianna up after she got out and we went to their mom's office to get flu shots and back to the house, after another trip to Sonic for Bri to get some ice cream.




It's been cool this week and I finally broke down Thursday and turned the heat on. It hasn't been on continually yet, just to chase the chill away. I love fall and winter, but I'm not ready for the heat to be on!




Tomorrow is Pastor Appreciation Sunday and we're having a bbq after service. We're supposed to bring a dessert and I'm taking a pumpkin cake. I had to clean the oven this morning though before I can bake it. It was terrible and because of the broken seal on the window I was afraid to use the self clean setting.




That's about it for this week. As I said, it was a very dull week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for good biopsy reports and congratulations to McKenna!

    ReplyDelete