Friday, November 7, 2014

Good Morning! It's a frosty morning today, only about 35. But, my robe and slippers are warm, the house is warm, the coffee is hot, and the sun is going to be shining. I'm seeing on the weather that by the end of next week we could set record temps for the low high and there could be some....snow flurries! Thank goodness we'll be in Florida, although that cold snap is happening right before we head home!


This post is a day early this week, but since we are heading out in the morning for Mayo I wanted to get it done. I haven't decided if I'm going to take the laptop or not. I can update this from my tablet, it just isn't as easy to do. So, I guess I have less than 24 hours to make that decision.


We've had a normal week. The time change has tried to do me in again. I'm now waking up at 5:30 instead of 6:30, but I want to go to bed almost as soon as it gets dark! Bill's meds also have to be given early again. He doesn't like that much because he's sleeping longer (or at least seems to be).


I went to see Bill Clinton Sunday night with a friend from church. It was the last big push before the election. We stood on sloping concrete for 3 hours, packed almost as tight as sardines. But, there were several bigwigs there, all of whom ended up losing their campaigns! Maybe I shouldn't have been there! I'm sorry that a couple of them lost, I thought they were the much better candidate. I also think that the country is going to very disappointed with the outcome. I don't believe that anything will get done with this congress either. The president will veto many of the bills sent to him and there won't be enough votes in the senate to override it. But, that's just my thinking on it. And, that's enough on that subject!


After Bill's appointments on Monday (9:20, 10:25, 1:30, 2:00) we're going to see his sister. Of course we aren't going that same day, we'll be too pooped to drive another 4 hours or so. But, the next morning, after rush hour ends, we'll hit the road.


The update plan for this week is: I'll update Monday after all of the appointments are done. Then, unless something happens, I won't update until after we get home on Sunday the 16th. So, watch for those 2 days.


That's it for this one. I've got to get busy and get the last couple of bills paid, it's almost time for Bill's meds, my coffee cup is empty and laundry is calling my name! Stay warm!

1 comment: