Saturday, August 22, 2015

We're back to normal!!! Nothing earth-shattering went on this week.

School started so we've been waking up to the sound of the bus. The first comes at 6:45 and then 2 from different schools at 7:15.

We did go to Jonesboro to get my ring inspected finally. We also went to Hobby Lobby to get some yarn and I was really disappointed. They have cut the yarn section down to an aisle and a half, with very few tools such as needles/hooks. I've noticed that they have turned more into a home decor store than a hobby store. So, after we came home I ordered what I wanted to buy and it will be here Wednesday.

Bill's had several headaches this week, which is unusual for him. But, our weather has been bad as far as allergies go, so maybe that's all it was. I've felt bad most of the last few days with horrible allergy symptoms. I've noticed that when they get bad it affects the left side of my head/face. This week it was my left eye, left ear and the left side of my mouth with a lovely fever blister. But, no fever so I'm pretty sure it's just allergies.

Today is dull and rainy. It was very humid this morning and the rain started about noon. I'm hearing some more thunder now and a little rain hitting the window. A good day to sit and read or knit or watch movies...and we've done all of that.

So that's it...just normal everyday stuff. After the business of the past couple of weeks, normal feels good. Until next time, have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad things have settled down for you. We've had some rain, too, which helps with the AC and keeps it from having to work so hard.

    ReplyDelete