Saturday, August 8, 2015

We've had a decent week, although I've discovered that when you turn 61 you become brain dead! And, no-one told me it would happen, perhaps because they are also brain-dead!

Saturday Kiyann called and wanted to come over. Of course Kayden wanted to come too and they asked if their step-sister Gracelyn could also come. Kiyann only wanted to come to play a new game she had downloaded on the tablet! But, they had a good time playing.

Sunday was pretty quiet, church and then home. Some friends came visiting at church so I was glad we were there to see them.

We had Kenna Monday so that her mom could register her for school. Got it all done but they didn't get to find her classes. She has moved up to where she changes classes every class now. We also went out to eat with them to celebrate mine and Kenna's birthdays.

Didn't feel good Tuesday. I don't know if I ate something or the weather or what but I just felt bad all day.

Wednesday we had to go to Jonesboro for Bill's labs. Since they were fasting labs, and it's an hour drive, we left about 7:15. The lab opens at 8. Just as we started pulling in to Jonesboro, I realized that I had left the paperwork at home, hence the reference to being brain dead! I called Stephanie and left a message for her with a fax number. She got back to me pretty quickly and a little after 9 we were able to get it done. Since I didn't have the paperwork for the other place we needed to go, we just had breakfast out and then came home. We beat the rain, but I was wondering if we would by watching how dark the sky was getting.

I found out yesterday that there is a baby shower at church tomorrow so I've been feverishly knitting. The pattern does work up quickly so it should be finished today. Stephanie called late yesterday afternoon and all of Bill's labs were fine, none of the strange numbers like before. So, he's good to go for another 3 months.

So, there's the highlights of our week. I could bore you with more family stuff, but that baby sweater is calling my name. Have a good week ahead!

 

2 comments:

  1. Sweater is done but only got 1/2 a bootie done before my hands gave out. They can come later.

    ReplyDelete