Saturday, October 17, 2015

Another week down. It seems like we didn't do very much this week, so I'm really going to have to dig around in my brain to remember anything pertinent!

My IBS kicked in Sunday morning. I had everything ready for our dinner at church and then ended up staying home. Bill took everything with him and said there was a good crowd. He brought one dish home completely empty.

We got flu shots this week. There have already been some confirmed cases of the flu in the area. Unlike previous shots, I have not gotten sick! I usually have some symptoms within a few hours of the shot but not this year. We also had another nurse this time and we neither one felt the shot! The site has not gotten sore and I have just a very small spot at the site. I haven't looked at Bill's arm. She said that his bled a little so he might have a little bruise.

We were going to take a drive this week to see if the leaves have changed, but put it off. They are really just starting to turn so maybe this week we'll do it.

I still haven't worked on the washing machine yet, so will need to do that today. I've already been to the grocery store and have a pot of potato soup in the crockpot. It's supposed to be very cool today, or cool for us, in the mid 60s. But, it's supposed to be into the mid 30s tonight so we'll probably have to put the heat on again in the morning.

That's about it, or at least it's all that my brain can dig up! Have a good week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment