Saturday, November 28, 2015

November 27, 2015...the day my body finally said that it was not getting out of bed! I woke up at 7:15, the time Bill is supposed to take his medicine. I got out of bed, got the medicine, woke him up, handed them to him and went back to sleep. First time in almost 4 years that I have done that. I was tired all day and didn't even get dressed! Good thing we had leftovers to eat.

I ended up cooking for Thanksgiving after all. I woke up Monday morning thinking that it wouldn't be THAT much trouble to fix a turkey breast. We didn't have a lot of sides and not a lot of leftovers. 

The rain started late yesterday afternoon and is supposed to continue through Monday. We have a flash flood watch through tomorrow night. We got heavy rain during the night but it was slowed some this morning. At least we're just getting rain. Our kids in Oklahoma are not getting freezing rain, but it's not supposed to get this far east. Ms. A I know you are somewhere in Texas so I imagine you are getting "something". I don't know if you are in the heavy rain area or the snow/freezing rain area, but I hope you are safe and dry.

Bill is determined that he is going Christmas shopping...soon. I keep telling him he has a lot of time and I haven't given him a list yet. The list will have to be very detailed. Emily has said she will go with him if he wants and that if he has to order something just to tell her which website and credit card he wants to use. 

I don't do the Black Friday shopping although it's my daughter's favorite day of the year. I don't know who she gets that from! I don't like shopping at any time!

Except for the last couple of days, this was a pretty normal week. It wasn't as slow as last week was, but it also didn't speed by. Hopefully this week will be the same.

That's all for this time. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, however you celebrated! Just think, the next post will be in December! This year has flown by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Just yucky rain here and it got a little colder. I heard North Texas was a whole lot worse and had flooding. I'm south, toward the coast.

    ReplyDelete