Saturday, January 14, 2017

It's almost midnight, so it's close enough to Saturday to post. I'm not tired tonight so I may as well be productive!

We've had a very boring week. The weather was crazy. After our snow last week-end, we had highs in the 70s until Thursday night and the bottom dropped out again. It was only 40 today with a foggy mist most of the day. We also had horrible winds. I told Bill as we were going to bed one night that if I didn't know how warm it was it would seem like we were having a blizzard. We aren't going to get any of the ice storm this time around. I feel sorry for the ones who are getting it. I remember how bad it was when we had ours in 2009. 

Because of the snow and wind and rain we didn't do much. I did take Brianna to therapy this week and got a few groceries, but Bill didn't leave the house. I think he's going to have to go to the dr. about his cough. His nose has also been drippy again and he said that one side is very sore and he wants to take his oxygen off. As long as he's just sitting he's OK, but he wanted to take it off last night when we went to bed and I told him that I would sit up all night to make sure he kept it on and that did the trick.

We're probably going out to eat with Emily's family in the next few days for Brianna's 18th birthday Monday. It doesn't seem possible that she's that old already.

That's about it. I said in the beginning that it was a boring week! For those of you in the path of the ice storm, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment