Saturday, April 14, 2018

My goodness there have been computer problems the last 2 days! Yesterday my laptop just.locked up and it took over an hour for it to reboot. This one is only a year old (got it after the hard drive crashed in my other one). This one is just like it, except it came with Windows 10, which I had gotten used to. But, I digress. This morning when I brought up this blog, there was no dashboard for me to go to my post list, or the reading list of blogs I follow. Finally, I don't really know what I did, but I got to where I could actually do something with it!

We've had a decent week. Bill has been discharged from Home Health. The last visit was Wednesday and our goal of staying out of the hospital was met. We will definitely request this company if we need home health services again.

I still don't have the referral for the cardiologist. I'm going to request it myself since it has now been 2 weeks and Emily told me last night that the nurse is just too busy to get it done. I'd like for it to be before we go to Florida, and we leave in 2 weeks. After that we're into the 2nd week of May before it can be scheduled.

I feel much better than I had for a long time. My pressure has gone down. The last couple of days it's been in the 130s/90 range. I've also had energy this week and have gotten some things done around here. I've also noticed that little things are not bothering me as much, such as not being able to access something on TV that we are subscribed to. Instead of getting angry about it, I just told Bill I would deal with it later. Still haven't done it, but it's not a big deal! Before, I would be channeling my grandfather who was famous (at least in the family) for his quick temper. 

The memorial service for our niece was this week. There was a formal service at the church and then an informal one at a park. We haven't talked to Bill's sister since the services. They have held up quite well through all of it. I was wrong about her age earlier, she would have been 43 in August. Her birthday was a few days after mine.

That's really it from here. It's storming this morning, although I think we are at the tail end of it now. It didn't get bad here, but a small town in the northwest part of the state had a tornado. I have some friends that live there, an older couple. I worked with the wife until she got remarried and moved to the mountain. I haven't heard anything from her online, but that could just be because they don't have any power. As for our area, I think everything is OK.

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment