Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rain, rain, rain. It's been raining most of the time since Thursday night. Really started in yesterday afternoon with heavy thundershowers. No storms, but thunder and lightning. It did make for some good sleeping, but it makes us want to be lazy.

Our new furniture was delivered Tuesday afternoon and I really like it. I was beginning to think we were going to have to send it back because me legs and behind kept going to sleep. But, I think my body just wasn't used to furniture with support!

We've made it to another grandchild's ballgame. McKenna lost her first game, but she and Kayden both won their games Thursday night. McKenna even scored by sliding in to home!

Our hotel reservations are made for our trip to Florida. Leaving here Friday morning. We'll arrive Saturday and then have Sunday free. We're going to try to visit with our friends Abner and Faith on Sunday, and I found out that our friends John and Cindi WILL be there at the same time so we'll try to see them too.

Bill has had a good week. He's gotten so that he just wants to sit and work his puzzle book. He's only been on the treadmill once in the last 2-3 weeks, and that's because I told him he will fail the treadmill test next week at Mayo and they won't like that. I can't force him to do it and I don't know what else to tell him to make him want to do it. If the rain ever stops, and the weather get warm and stay warm we're going to start walking in the park, or the cemetary in the mornings while it's still pleasant.

The pollen count has been very high here lately and we are both sneezing. My allergy meds aren't doing much good and I had to break out the inhaler yesterday afternoon. Other than sneezing, Bill hasn't been affected too much.

That's all for this week. It's been a boring and uneventful week! Oh yeah, next Friday, May 3 is Bill's "re-birthday". Doesn't seem like it's been a year and yet it's sometimes easy to forget that he's had the transplant. Of course then when we deal with all of the meds it wakes us up to it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment