Saturday, September 13, 2014

Haven't been home a week and I'm sick! The weather changed with rain and a temperature drop. I woke up yesterday with a headache, but didn't think anything of it. Bill's cell phone had rung at 11:30 the night before, (wrong # of course), and I couldn't get back to sleep until after 1. So, I just thought the headache was from lack of sleep. But, late afternoon I realized that my throat was sore and my eyes were dry. Within an hour I felt really bad and the medicine I took seemed to make me feel worse. Still feel bad this morning and Bill even told me I looked sick! Thanks a lot, I love you too!

We did go to the new Jo-Ann's fabric store that our daughter-in-law is managing. The grand opening was this week-end. Got 6 skeins of yarn for a new project and spent less than $20! And I didn't even spend "our" money. We had gotten a couple of reward cards from ATT for changing our phone/internet service so used those.

The first part of the week was uneventful. We had McKenna for a little on Tuesday. Her parents were involved in a dinner/fund raiser and had pressed Brianna into service. They weren't sure that McKenna would be able to last through the entire thing without getting too bored so we picked her up from her after school program and took her out to eat. We then dropped her off with her parents. She talked the entire time! I actually thought she would have done fine. It's hard not to treat her like a little one since she's the baby, but she is 10 now.

Bill has had no issues since we've been home. I hope he doesn't catch this cold. I have noticed that he did no coughing while we were gone, but has started again now that we've been home. Thinking that this area is not good for either of us anymore, but the thought of moving just makes us tired! I'll keep an eye on things anyway.

We still don't have a date for his next appointment but it should be coming any time. The usually let us know 1-2 months in advance and we should be going the first part of November. We are planning on going on to Tampa to see his sister for a few days after the appointment. This appointment shouldn't have anything invasive done, just a clinic appointment and labs with an ekg and x-ray thrown in.

All for this week. Hopefully I'll feel better for the next update. And, Ms.A, I did get pictures downloaded to the computer, just haven't had the oomph to get them on here. Maybe sometime this coming week!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon and I'll be waiting on those pictures!

    ReplyDelete