Friday, December 19, 2014

Posting early again this week. It's been a busy week, and was supposed to get busier, but I think now that's not going to happen.

Emily and I had a good time shopping Saturday. I spent a whopping $15 and that was for lunch! We had to detour to her dad's to pick up the turkey fryer. It was her step-mom's birthday and she was supposed to go to lunch with her oldest son and his daughters. But, he didn't show up so she went shopping with us. We got home about 6 and I fixed Bill something to eat. We hadn't had lunch until about 2:30 so I wasn't hungry.

We went to church with Emily Sunday and watched Kayden get baptized. He said it was the first time people had clapped just for him! We had our Christmas dinner at church that evening and then I sang during the evening service. We were pretty tired by the time we got home.

I finally got some shopping done for Bill this week. Except for a few small things I think he's set. He's so hard to buy for now. Still have to get them wrapped, but at least he won't have empty boxes under the tree.

I started getting things ready for our family Christmas Sunday afternoon. Made a ranch flavored snack mix and yesterday made some fudge with Brianna. But, this morning, we decided to cancel it. Joe and Tina have to take their son Joey back to the airport in Atlanta so that he can return to his unit in California. Amanda, Ryan's wife, and her daughter Tori both have the flu. Kayden and Kiyann have the stomach virus (which we have now been exposed to) and Ryan, Bill and I all have colds. So we decided it was better for everyone not to have a get-together, at least not now. We're going to Emily's for Christmas dinner so we'll exchange gifts with them then. I told Kayden and Kiyann's mom that we would get them one day while they were on break and they could open presents. I don't know when we'll get with Ryan's and Joe's, but we'll find a day, and I told Christopher, Bryan's son, to come any time to get his gifts.

So, Bill and I have lots of snack mix, fudge and peppermint bark to eat, plus some cookies. I still want to make some more candy but we don't need it! But, it's Christmas so I probably will make it anyway!

I had noticed this week that the pageviews on here have skyrocketed all of a sudden, but they seem to be older posts except for the post a couple of weeks ago. I looked at the stats and the blog has been linked to mylvad.com, which is the website for people who have the pump that Bill had! I just hope that there will be something in the posts that will help someone.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and is able to celebrate with family and friends. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Mylvad.com is where I found you! (back when my son still had one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you found it.

    ReplyDelete