Saturday, September 9, 2017

It just now hit me that I hadn't updated this yet! I'm sorry for those of you who look at it in the mornings. It's been a busy day and it just slipped my mind. I guess since I slept an extra hour might have had something to do with it.

We've had a very boring, normal week, although I'm beginning to suspect there is something going on with Bill. He seems fine, but he walked to the front door from the loveseat, which might be about 10 feet and got really winded. He has also said he's tired and just has no energy. But he denies feeling bad or that something is wrong. So, being extra vigilant again.

His burn is healing but it's going to leave a scar. A friend suggested looking on Amazon for the burn spray that is so good and I did. Alas, they make it in a cream but not in the spray anymore. I don't think the cream would have the immediate effect that the spray had. It was instant cool and the burn didn't have to be touched. Oh well, Elizabeth, it was a good suggestion that I hadn't thought of.

We took the cat back to the vet today for her shot. She's having to have shots every 2 weeks for a place that got inflamed on her neck that is taking a long time to heal. She's also got fleas, and this week I noticed some worms in her stool. So, the allergy shot, a worm shot and the 3 month flea treatment and she's been a miserable thing all afternoon. She roamed the house and was on things she knows she's not supposed to be on, like the hutch and piano and dining room table. I think she was looking for some place to cool the itching from the fleas moving so much after the treatment. She finally settled down about 5 and slept until just a few minutes ago. She did eat a little but she's back on the back of the recliner and, she's moaning in her sleep. It's just pitiful. Hopefully tomorrow she'll feel better and be back to her old self. I guess we'll know if she jumps on the bed in the middle of the night or early in the morning for breakfast.

Our family in Florida is riding out the hurricane at home. At least they were before it turned and is now going to be a more direct hit. Some of our friends have evacuated and others are staying put. So, until everyone checks in, we'll be on pins and needles.

We went to Dyersburg Sunday for our anniversary. We hadn't really planned on doing anything. But, I got a coupon text from Joann Fabrics and Bill said that we hadn't been there for awhile so we should go shopping and then get something to eat. So, I got the yarn for Kayden's afghan and then we had lunch at Applebees. It was a pretty day for a drive and we both had a good time.

That's about it. Like I said, just a normal week. We don't have anything going on next week either as far as I know so it will hopefully be just as dull and normal! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment