Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Yesterday was just another day of hanging out at the hospital with nothing happening. We saw the cardiac nurse practitioner and she said she would get cardiac rehab going along with physical therapy. We saw one of the pulmonologists and he said Bill just needed to get stronger and let the medicine keep working. Bill was not a happy camper because he is still tethered and he can't just get up and go, even though he said he has walked all over the room by himself. But, he's been tethered the entire time and has only walked with help.

It was a bad day for me. Some of the bad was taken care of and turned out that it wasn't caused by the person I thought it was. Then I choked up my supper. It was so bad that I couldn't even let a popsicle melt down my throat. Finally a peppermint soothed it enough that it quit spasming. But, this morning my pills didn't want to go down and one is stuck somewhere. I can feel it and taste it but can't find it! I'm hoping it's just the 1/2 pill I take and it is almost dissolved. Not even hot coffee helped and I tried coughing it out into my hand and that didn't work either. I'm trying to do the pre-anesthesia form for my procedure on the 13th and I keep getting a can't find this page message. So, Beth's Really Bad Day is continuing!

Hopefully the day will get better and Bill will get some therapy and things will settle down!

No comments:

Post a Comment