Saturday, December 5, 2015

We finally have sunshine! After rain straight through from last Friday until Monday, and they clouds Tuesday, we finally have had sun for the rest of the week. What a difference it makes it attitude...at least mine. I'm finally back to getting up earlier and having my quiet time before Bill gets up.

On the other hand, Bill has slept later all week. He's caught my cold and can't quite shake it. We have been going 'round and 'round about taking some meds for it. Since it has been nearly a week I've told him that Monday he goes to the dr. He's got some congestion with his and is doing a lot of coughing. 

We're going to try to get the Christmas decorations down from the attic today. We can get the boxes down since I can slide them down the ladder to him. But getting them back up there is a different story!

I did most of my Christmas shopping on line this week. Except for a few things, it's done. A couple of things were cancelled and are not going to be replaced, but the bulk is done. Bill has been adamant about going shopping and that I needed to give him a list. So, I got online at Walmart and found some things and then printed out the pictures of them for him to take. I know they have the items in the store because I've looked at them there. So that should help him. He's said every day that he's going to go and then doesn't. I don't know if it's because he hasn't felt well or if he's apprehensive about going alone. He does get confused in stores, especially when there are lots of people. So, I don't know what he'll do. Our friend Ron would go with him I'm sure.

That's all for this week. I'm still finishing making some gifts and it's time to get back to my knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Having the sun shine makes a world of difference, I can vouch for that!

    ReplyDelete