Saturday, May 7, 2016

Not much to post since everything important has already been said.

We were not able to see a dermatologist this trip so I don't know what they will want us to do. Dermatologists are few and far between here and I don't know if they will want us to find one or wait until either November or next May. I'm sure they'll let us know.

We had a lovely lunch and visit with our friend Faith Tuesday. We ate at a little Italian restaurant downtown (good thing Faith drove) that is owned by Greeks! The food was fantastic and very filling. We each took some home and we had enough that we didn't have to go out to eat that evening.

We had an uneventful drive home, just long. It seems like it gets longer each time. I might have to find another route to see if that changes things.

We still have to do the stool sample tests and mail them back, so Monday we are starting the special diet he has to be on for 3 days prior and then the 3 days of the test. It's not a really strict diet but I'm going to get awfully tired of chicken!

We haven't done much of anything since we got home. Bill has been walking on his treadmill both days, but I haven't had much energy yet. Woke up with a headache this morning. The weather is trying to change again.

That's about it. Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers reading this, especially my mom. Of course I will call her either today or tomorrow! Remember to call yours if she is still living, and I hope you get called by your children!

1 comment: