Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's heart cath time again! We're going to Memphis this afternoon and have to be at the hospital at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Hopefully there won't be any complications and we can get home before dark!

Bill has had a little more pep lately. Since we're doing so much work on the house and he's co-ordinating contractors and electricians and plumbers he's back to "project" engineering and loving it. He and the electrician have really hit it off and understand each other. But, it has been good for him. He's been bouncing out of bed about 6:30 and has more color in his face and seems to have a little more energy. I guess we'll see what the dr. says tomorrow.

Haven't decided it I will take my laptop with me or not (probably will) so I don't know just when I will get this updated after the procedure. But I will get it updated eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment