Thursday, September 6, 2012

We've had a quiet week except for the past couple of days. Bill is having trouble swallowing again and has, we think, started to aspirate some. Since his immune system is compromised, this is more dangerous for him than "normal" systems. Stephanie wants to have another swallow study done to see what the problem may be. This has just come about the last 2 days. When she called this afternoon, Bill got very upset and said he would not do the study, it was just another ploy to keep him here, and they shouldn't have messed it up to start with. Of course there's no reasoning with him on it. I don't know if he will do the study when it is scheduled or not.

Other than that, the week has gone well. For some reason, I've had bouts of hives since Monday. They come and go. I usually only get them during tax season, and it seems like the stress has lessened since Bill is out of the hospital. But, it could be that my body says that it's more stressful since it's just me now. In any case, at least Benadryl takes care of the itching and stops the rash...as long as I take it as soon as the itching starts. It also starts in the same place, the knuckle of my index finger on my left hand.

Anyway, all for now. I'll let you know what he decides to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment