Saturday, June 6, 2015

Hooray! An absolutely boring week! No burglaries nearby, no police chases, no fighting from the neighbors, nothing! There has been some loud music, but that's normal for the warm weather.

About the only thing of any importance was that I tried to break my foot! I got it wrapped in the cable for my laptop and tripped, not once but twice. The 2nd time I came down wrong. I knew it hurt when I did it, but didn't think much about it. But, it hurt all night and still hurts. All of my toes hurt and the foot itself to about the instep, top and bottom. There was only minimal swelling and no bruising so I think I just sprained it good. The only place that really hurts now is my big toe, and most of the time it's only at night after being on it all day.

Bill's done his usual walking and had no medical issues, just a normal week. We did see Brianna and McKenna some while their mom has been gone. She's flying home today and should be about halfway to Atlanta. From all reports they've had a great time, but they were all ready to come home!

So, from long posts about exciting things happening, to completely boring days, that's been our week...and I like it! Have a great week-end everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment