Saturday, August 29, 2015

We've had another boring, normal week. Our weather was wonderful, actually felt like fall for a few days. It's going to get warmer this coming week, so we've really enjoyed this week.

We've decided to take a few days to celebrate our 25th anniversary. We're heading to Biloxi/Gulport MS area for a few days. We were last there before Katrina hit, and since this is 10 year anniversary of the storm, it's been a while. We don't know how long we'll be gone, and all we're really planning on doing is getting a room with a balcony view of the ocean to sit and watch the water. We really don't care if we do anything else.

As I said, this was a normal week, so nothing really to report. I'm over my sinus problem, Bill hasn't had any headaches this week, or if he has he hasn't told me about them. We've noticed that the neighborhood has been very quiet since the big drug/gun raid. The normal nightly gunshots haven't occurred, at least in our neighborhood. There have been more arrests and only 2 people remain loose. Maybe our town is turning the corner now.

I don't know if I'm taking the laptop with me when we leave, so if there isn't a post next week, don't be alarmed. I'll get it updated when we get home! Happy September (a little early)!

1 comment: