Monday, December 12, 2011

Blogger has decided that it knows better than I do for the layout for this blog! It doesn't matter what I've tried I cannot get back to the old layout, but, I'm gonna keep trying!

Bill is sick today. He has caught a cold. Didn't go to rehab or the meeting with the social worker, but I called into both. Rescheduled the social work meeting and talked to Tina to see what he can take. He's not running any fever so far. If he does I have to take him to the dr. He's still in bed which is the best place for him. He's mainly complaining about a sore throat and his sinuses are draining, which is probably what's causing the sore throat.

It looks like our support group dinner tomorrow night will happen without us. Transplants don't need to be exposed to him!

I'll let you know how he does, and I'll keep working on the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment