Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh, I do not like this at all! Not only is the format different to look at, the area for composing has changed too! Granted the area is bigger now so it doesn't scroll as much when writing, but the font is very small and these old eyes can't see it as well. Wouldn't be so bad if I could change it but they don't give us that option.

Bill still felt bad yesterday morning. He talked to the girls at rehab and we did see our social worker. As the day progressed he felt better and I think he slept well. He was sleeping when I woke up but I heard him in the bathroom a few minutes ago. Usually that means he's getting up but since I haven't heard anymore moving around, or beeps from his system change-over, I think he's gone back to bed. Today was the day he was going to the dr. if he hadn't improved so we will see when he wakes up.

We get to do some "fun" things today and tomorrow! I got my bookkeeping yesterday so I get to be productive and then go to the post office! We also need some stamps so that I can get the Christmas cards mailed and, highlight of them all, get the oil changed in the car! But, it gets us out of the house for something other than doctors!

All for today. With all of my work to do, I must get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment