Friday, March 2, 2012

Last post of the night. Bill understands that it didn't happen and that the donor heart was bad. We thought I was going to have to learn how to give shots since they thought that his blood was too thick, but his levels were great and the shots were cancelled, at least until tomorrow.

If his bloodwork looks good tomorrow, he will get to come home. He was comfortable when I left and starting on liquids. He does have a problem seeing out of his left eye. He says that it is very dry and blurry and hurts. We haven't seen anything in it but it could have been scratched when they taped his eyelids shut. They ordered some eye drops and that should help.

Thanks for all the prayers. They got me through the day. At least now I know how I will react when the call comes again, and know more of what to expect.

Hope all of you have a good night. Will update at some point tomorrow. Don't know if I will take the laptop or not. We'll just have to see in the morning. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment