Saturday, September 14, 2013

Another week has passed. I always thought "old people" were exaggerating when they said time goes faster the older you get, but I'm finding out they were right!

I woke up with the cold/flu crud that has been going around on Sunday morning. I managed to get dressed for church and then stayed home. I barely moved for 2 days, but by Tuesday felt much better. When I showered Tuesday morning the steam loosened everything in my chest and I coughed up some nasty stuff. But felt instantly better.

Bill went to Jonesboro with Ron Tuesday to buy some tools which gave us both some apart time.

The rest of the week was rather dull and boring, with just normal things going on.

Today I went shopping in Jonesboro with Emily and Brianna and one of her friends. Bill stayed home by himself and detailed his car. I managed to NOT call him to remind him to eat and take his meds. He DID remember to eat lunch and take his medicine, so there's hope for us yet! We're both tired now and ready for bed, but we both had a good day.

We did find out this week that we are having ANOTHER great grandchild, due in January! And, it seems like we are the first in the family to know about this one. The circumstances are not all that great, but I hope everyone will make the best of the situation and not condemn for mistakes made. And, that's enough on that subject!

Our weather has felt like fall all day today and was in the low 50's this morning. It's supposed to be about the same tomorrow. Maybe I can start thinking about fall and winter now, changing out clothes and such. It's very hard to do when it's in the 90's!

All for this week. Hope everyone has a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment