Saturday, June 11, 2016

Time flies when you're having fun! We haven't had fun, but this week has gone really fast!

We started cleaning out closets this week, or should I say a closet, since we've been in the same one all week. But, we didn't just clean it out, we've gone through the boxes and sorted and separated and shredded. I'm beginning to think we should be on an episode of Hoarders!

Other than that, nothing much happened. My mother had surgery Wednesday and everything went fine with. My sister has been staying with her and told me she's going back home today, so everything seems to be fine, as far as the recovery goes.

Emily saw her dr. and gets to go back to work next week, Brianna got her learner's permit, and Amanda found she has a pretty bad stomach infection and was put on more medication.
Bill's cough has eased up so it must have been the weather more than anything else. It's been hot and dry this week, complete with air quality warnings, so we've stayed in as much as possible.

As a reward for all of our hard work this week, we're having a date night. My brother and sister-in-law had sent us a gift card for Red Lobster, so we're heading to Jonesboro this afternoon for dinner. Those of you who know me know that I don't do seafood, but Red Lobster does a great steak.

This computer is acting up something awful today, and since this is all that I can think of, I'll sign off for the week. Have a great one!
  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your steak and had a few cheddar bay biscuits for me.

    ReplyDelete