Saturday, March 30, 2019

This may be interesting, I'm trying to do this on my phone. The computer is acting up today for some reason and I'm not inclined to spend a lot of time trying to fix it this morning. 

This week wasn't quite as long as last week but it was a close second. I talked to Stephanie Monday and she was going to request all of Bill's records from Memphis, and then a couple of days later Katie called and gave us some tentative dates for his annual checkup. We still don't have any appointments set but it looks like it well be May 1st and 2nd. And for those of you wondering if the trip will be too hard on either of us, I don't think it will. Bill is much stronger than he was, he's doing well in therapy and we may just take 3 days to get there so I'm not so tired. He would like to go on down to see his sister but I think we're going to play that by ear. 

Whatever sounds Ricky had heard last week are totally gone. He was quite surprised at how clear he sounded. All of his numbers are good, he's still eating well, and moving a little more. He's gotten up earlier and gotten his own coffee and walking more without getting winded and I noticed when therapy had him outside Wednesday he did much better coming up the stairs. The handrail didn't work, it was too flimsy so Ryan and Bryan are working on plan B. But Corey said he did much better coming up and as long as I'm holding on to steady him thinks he'll be ok. He still wants us to have the rail but it's not quite as crucial now. 

That's all I can think of right now. It's windy this morning and warm and it's going to rain later today so the running I need to do will need to be timed well. And then this evening we'll hunker down and watch the ballgame, as long as we don't lose the satellite. Remember I've done this on my phone and the computer still hasn't rebooted, so I'm not sure what this will look like. There may be some new words or something that doesn't make sense, so it may get edited later if it's too bad. Otherwise consider it a puzzle to decipher what I'm trying to say if it gets too crazy! See you next week!

Note: this has been edited so you don't have to try to read my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment