Saturday, February 17, 2018

I'm feeling much better and so far Bill hasn't shown any signs for getting this, so I think all will be well.

I still don't have much energy or stamina so I'm still just taking it easy. I've got a roast in the crockpot so there won't be any cooking tonight to tire me out. It just about did me in last night, and it was only Hamburger Helper!

We both have eye appointments Thursday and Bill's birthday is Friday. We're planning on going to Jonesboro. It's time for a ring inspection and we're hoping to use the Olive Garden gift card got for Christmas. I also need to get a charging cable for my phone. But, it may have to wait because the first spring training baseball game is going to be televised on Friday. I can't wait! Maybe we'll go on to Jonesboro on Thursday after we see the eye dr. Hmm, have to think on that!

It's cold and rainy today and supposed to rain off and on for the entire week with wild temperature swings. By the middle of the week it's supposed to be in the mid 70s! No wonder everyone is sick.

Our 5 month old great grandson is in the hospital with the flu. He's not keeping anything down except for water. They did a procedure today to see if there was a problem with his swallowing and everything looked good. They are talking about getting a GI consult and if they do that it will have to be done in Memphis. Ryan and Amanda are exhausted from being at the hospital. And of course with one that little, he doesn't understand what is going on, which makes it that much harder on them.

That's all for today, since there were a couple of updates earlier in the week. We'll get back on schedule next week. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment