Saturday, February 10, 2018

If I thought that the past few weeks had nothing going on, they were busy compared to this week. We did nothing, absolutely nothing. I did go to the store a couple of times but that is it. Looking on the bright side, at least there were no medical concerns!

Bill's coughing has eased up. He's been using Flonase in addition to all of his other meds. He did have to use his rescue inhaler one night. He started coughing and just couldn't get it to move, but the albuterol did the trick.

We've had all kinds of crazy weather...very warm with rain that ends with freezing rain as the temps bottom out. And that pattern is supposed to continue this week-end. It was 51 and raining when I got up and the temp has already started to fall. I'm not going anywhere that I know of, so it won't matter to me.

Bill sees the pulmonologist Tuesday so maybe we'll have some answers to his O2 dropping so low at night when he walks 25 steps to the bedroom. We're already planning on wearing masks to protect from the flu. The waiting room is not generally full, but we're not taking any chances. I'm not sure if I will post after the visit or just wait until our normal time. If you want, take a peek Tuesday evening just to be sure.

I'm all stuffy this morning from this newest front coming through. They have been coming in about every 3 days and some affect me more than others. This one is a bad one as far as breathing goes. I wish the weather would settle down one way or the other!

That's about it. The alarm on my phone for Bill's meds just went off so I'd better get them pulled. Have a good week, enjoy the Olympics, we'll be here same time next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment