Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Okay, this is something I've been kicking around for a few months. When Bill was accepted into the stem cell research program, and then put on the heart transplant list, my mind went into gear about how to keep all of our friends and family updated on the pertinent happenings.

When the first trip to Houston was cancelled at the last minute, it would have been so much easier to have had this set up to let people know that we weren't going anywhere. But, since he's heard from them now and we may have a tentative date, I decided that now was the time to get with it and start this thing.

I don't know what I'm doing, or what a "blog" is supposed to look like, but this one will be more of an online journal, at least for now. That may all change later.

No comments:

Post a Comment