Sunday, June 14, 2009

We've had a good week. Since ball season has apparently ended (still should have a make-up game and a tournament) we haven't been quite as busy in th evenings. And with school now out, Brianna isn't here as much. She's not a lot of trouble since she's 10, but when you aren't used to having kids around it can get tiring.

Bill doesn't seem to be as tired since things have slowed, which makes sense. We were able to be lazier in the mornings I didn't have to work. Bill did get up early one morning, something he hasn't done for a long time.

He sees Dr. Burnett Tuesday and has more lab work and another hepatitis B shot. Jackie also told him that he has an appointment with Dr. Garrett on July 14. Garrett is the director of the transplant program. He's only seen him once to see if he was a candidate for transplant.

As for me, I've been having trouble with my back for the last couple of days. The dr. says there is nothing wrong, but there has to be a problem when it hurts to sit, stand, lay, walk, raise my legs if I'm sitting, and the 2 little toes on my left foot ache most of the time. But, there's nothing wrong! The chiropractor down from the office has said I probably have a bulging disc and to keep ice on it and move as much as possible. So I'm trying that and it does help some. But, when you spend a lot of time in waiting rooms, it can get hard to move around a lot.

So, that's our life for now, good days and bad....for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment