Friday, November 30, 2012

Our plan has been approved! I talked to Stephanie this afternoon and, as long as there is no rejection or other issues that need addressed, we can head for home on the 12th! I've already made our hotel reservations so all we have to do is start packing!

Bill's last day of rehab will be the 7th so he will graduate and get his certificate from the girls. I will really miss them!

We saw our friends Bud and Charlotte this morning and Bud was transplanted on Nov. 15th. Charlotte was supposed to call me but she lost my number. He looked great and was starting rehab this morning. So, we will sit and visit next week while they are being tortured!

We've had a busy week, airport Monday, all day Tuesday at the dentist getting Bill's new dentures, rehab Wednesday. Haven't done anything this afternoon except walk up to get the mail and put supper in the crockpot. It's starting to smell really good, but still has a couple of hours yet to go.

Now that we've been given the go-ahead tomorrow will start the cleaning out process. Our friends John and Cindi will be here Tuesday and they will take most of the VAD supplies off our hands. I'm keeping a few of them since they are generic medical supplies, but they are taking the bulk off our hands. Then we'll start packing things we won't need.

I'm gonna try to do something here that I haven't done yet. I'm going to try to insert a picture. For anyone who is reading this that doesn't know us, it's a picture that was taken last week. So...here goes! Hey...it worked! Didn't put it where I thought it would, but I'll take it! So, here we are. Hope you enjoy looking at us!

No comments:

Post a Comment