Sunday, March 17, 2013

Again, sorry for no post last night. Our trip to Oklahoma whooped us. We got home about 5 yesterday evening and were in bed by 9. After 10 hours of sleep we are still tired!

As far as health goes, it was an uneventful week, although my sinuses have cleared some. It has only taken a month and I'm not sure it's gone. And, it's just in time for allergy season to really kick in! Bill has done pretty well. He's still dealing with leg cramps in the night, so I've got to make him really drink even though he doesn't want to. I'm also having to watch what he eats. I told him at lunch today, which was a potluck at church, that he didn't eat enough to make me happy. Maybe it's only because he's tired.

I know I'm tired because I'm a little short with him. I've noticed that this happens when I'm tired, so I really have to work at not griping too much.

We did get some really good news today after church. My son has been in a very dark place for a long time now. The whole family and lots of friends have been praying for him and those prayers have started to be answered. He ended a relationship that was not going anywhere and for the past 2 Sundays attended church with either friends or his sister. Today, he was saved! He was raised in church but as an adult got away from it. So, God is answering prayers in very strange ways, but His ways are not our ways! I'm not going to argue with Him, but thank Him for His goodness!

Again, sorry this wasn't posted last night. I'll try to do better next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment