Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sorry I didn't get this done last night. I was pooped! It's been a crazy week, ending better than it started.

Bill is doing fine, woke up with leg cramps early yesterday morning. I had told him he was "dry" but he still wouldn't drink and he paid for it during the night! He thinks that if he doesn't feel thirsty he doesn't need to drink. But, he and Ron went to the gym 3 days last week and then Bill ran some errands so that I didn't have to.

Family crises (is that the plural for crisis? Oh well, you know what I mean) cropped up this week. My mother was hospitalized with an intestinal infection. She responded well to the meds and is home now which makes us all feel better.

My son's girlfriend decided that since she didn't want to get married there was no reason to continue the relationship. This was completely out of the blue. So, he's moved out and is looking for his own place. His children were extremely happy to see him this week-end and his daughter is thrilled that daddy is getting his OWN house!

We're heading to Oklahoma Weds. for little William's 1st birthday. It's going to be a quick trip, coming back Saturday. We're going to make plans for a trip to Illinois to see family and before we know it, it will be time to go back to Florida.

I hope everyone has a good week and that spring will finally get here! I'm ready for warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment