Saturday, May 11, 2013

We are home! We got home about 3 yesterday afternoon. Had nice travelling weather until an hour from home and then it rained so hard I had to pull off the road. We were both pretty tired and went to bed early, but we apparently both slept fairly well and didn't wake up too tired.

Bill was plagued by leg cramps again in the night. Stephanie and Dr. Hosenpud both said that this is probably a side affect of the Prograf. He walked it out and it seems to be fine now. He's been to Ron's to check on his building project. And, I've been to Walmart to pick up a few things. We aren't planning on anything else today, just to take it easy.

I'll go back to posting once a week now, and if things get too mundane, may be less frequent than that. And, if things pick up, or if something happens that I think you will want to know, I'll post more than once a week. Even if you only check once a week, you can always go back and catch up!

To all my followers who are mothers, Happy Mother's Day tomorrow! You are already blessed to have children and I hope you are able to at least hear from them tomorrow! I know I'll be calling mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment