Saturday, March 15, 2014

Finally some warm weather! I think maybe, just maybe, spring is finally going to arrive!

We've had a good week, it went really fast for some reason. It doesn't seem like we were any busier than usual, maybe it was the time change! Usually this time change does me in, but I've felt better and had more energy than before. I do remember that the fall time change bothered me this year which is unusual.

The time change does play havoc with Bill's med schedule. We got so used to the 7 and 7:30 times that I'm having to tell him it's too early to take them! One thing that wasn't addressed in all the training I received was how to adjust for time changes. I know how to adjust for time zones. I just decided that since it had been 7 and 7:30 that now it would be 8 and 8:30. In the fall we will go back to the other. We'll know in May when they do his labs it it's working this way.

I had some lab work done this week and the dr. said that whatever I was doing to keep it up. My cholesterol was lower than it's been for a long time and everything else was in the normal range.

Bill has been using his treadmill again. Now that the weather has eased it's easier for him to get into the apartment. We also had a granddaughter playing high school softball this week and we went to her home opener. Bill did pretty good, walked from the parking to the stadium, to the restroom (an uphill walk), back to the stadium and then back to the parking lot.

All for this week. We have had some family things going on that have added some stress, mainly to me. But, God and I have had a long talk about it and I've found a little more peace about it. For family members and close friends reading this, I'll let you know what's going on when we get a little more information.

2 comments:

  1. I had never given a thought to time changes and medication and you're the first person I've ever heard mention it! Hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were given info about adjusting for time zones but I didn't read anything about time changes, so we're just winging it. I could have called our coordinator but just going with my gut feeling on it. I'll ask her about it in May

      Delete