Saturday, May 17, 2014

Good Morning! What a busy time we've had! We're still tired from all of our travels, but hopefully we'll start to perk up this week.

After we got home last Friday, we switched suitcases and headed to Illinois Saturday morning to surprise my mother for Mother's Day. We actually pulled it off, just showed up at church with my sister. After church we had lunch at my brother's and we finally decided that it had been 35 years since we had all been together for Mother's Day.

We had decided to do this at Easter and it was really hard to keep the secret. We didn't stay long because we were so tired so came home Tuesday morning. We did visit with mom and her new husband on Monday.

As I said, we've been tired and Bill has really been dragging. He's finally perking up some now and since we don't have to go back to Florida until October or November we'll get into a new routine soon. The major excitement of the week for me was untangling a slinky!

I'm going to start updating this in the morning instead of the afternoon or evening. It's a long story but this way my mom can check in. She's without a computer all the time for a little while, but if she can get to one it will be earlier in the day than evening. So, she'll be able to keep up with us.

That's it for this installment. As you can see, we didn't do much at all. Maybe I need to re-tangle the slinky! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment