Saturday, February 14, 2015

Posting a little later today, but I've been busy. Already filled the car, made a Walmart run, have a load of laundry going.

We had a good week. Bill has returned to a pre-depressive state. That doesn't mean that I'm not still very watchful, just that he's mellowed again. I think I'm going to cut back the Xanax and see what happens.

Having the schedule made for him has made a world of difference! It seems he really needs the structure. We've made a couple of tweaks to it, and of course nothing is set in stone, except for medication times, so things can be moved around. It will be interesting to see if he wants to use the exercise room at the hotel while we are in Oklahoma.

We went to Jonesboro Wednesday for his labs and did some shopping. Didn't find a lot there, I got some books and yarn. But, we had a nice breakfast out at Ihop and the weather was nice, cold but not too bad. We went shopping here and got Bill some more pants. He really like the Dockers we got before, so got some more of them. I still haven't found much for me as far as clothes go, but that's always been the way I am. I hate shopping for clothes and want to be alone when I do shop, but I just haven't found anything that fits the way I want it to fit, or I just don't like anything!

We're heading out in the morning to Oklahoma for a few days to see the new baby, and of course her big brother. He'll be 3 next month so we're taking birthday presents to him. I'm hoping we'll remember to take some pictures of them. There's a winter storm watch here for Sunday night into Monday and they're predicting anywhere from 1-4 inches of snow. Hopefully we'll be snuggled into our hotel by then, although I don't think OK is supposed to get anything. It's also going to be super cold in the morning with wind chills below zero. Thank goodness for heated seats and a heated steering wheel, also remote start!

I got some beautiful roses for Valentine's Day. There were yellow one, and red ones, coral ones, and pink ones. I tried to post the picture of them, but it kept turning on it's side and I don't want it that way. I also got a silver medallion necklace that has "I love you" etched on it. So, he did good!

All I can think of today, and I just heard the washer shut off, so it's time to swap clothes. I hope everyone has a good week and that you all have valentines, even if it's only a lick from a pet. See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip and enjoy those babies... they don't stay that way for long!

    ReplyDelete