Friday, May 10, 2019

Good Morning!

I'm doing this today for no reason other than we have been having internet problems, and right now it is working. For how long is unknown. AT&T is coming tomorrow, sometime between 8 and 6. 

This week hasn't held anything special. We finally got rested up from our trip to Mayo. I got some appointments made for Bill with the pulmonologist and the eye dr. I wrote down the times and days...yesterday and today....and then got them backwards in my head!

We were supposed to be in Memphis at 7:45 yesterday morning for the pulmonologist and I thought we were supposed to be at the eye dr. at 1. Then today is the eye dr. at 1 while I thought we were to be in Memphis.

I got the Memphis appointment rescheduled for June, and then got a notice that there was a cancellation for next Tuesday, the 14th. So I grabbed it. And have it on the calendar and a reminder on my phone.

This is the first time, in all of these years of drs. that I have mixed up appointments. I said on Facebook yesterday that I need to turn in my Superwoman cape, and most of the comments were very positive, just to shake it off, plump it up, iron it and go for it. One person even suggested I forget the cape and hold out for the tiara!

Anyway, that's been our week. We've had lots of rain and Ryan had to come and trim the hedges. I'm hoping the yard guys come today. They are only mowing part of the yard and I want it all done this time so that it is more the same length. With the 2 different grasses, Bermuda and Fescue, I'm thinking they don't want to mow them together so that they don't intermingle. But, for what we pay for the maintenance, I want the yard to look nice and right now it looks like crap so much that the neighbors are complaining.

Well, just got the message that the internet is down again. I'm going to try something really fast with my phone to see it that will work. Otherwise, I'll just save this and post it when it's back up.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment