Friday, April 24, 2015

It's only Friday night, but I have a very busy day tomorrow. So, it's easier to do this now when there's nothing going on than try to fit it in tomorrow.

We've had another extremely boring, normal week. Bill's been walking at least an hour a day, sometimes 2, on most days. He usually only skips week-ends, or at least Sunday.

My infection has pretty much cleared on its own. The meds started bothering my stomach so I stopped them. I did keep an eye on the infected area and would have started the meds again if it got worse.

It's been cooler this week, of course, since I spent part of last week swapping clothes. I think tomorrow it is supposed to warm up, and then we are off to Florida. But, it's been cool enough in the mornings to need the heat to take the chill out of the house. I've left it on all day today. It was supposed to be in the 70s, but it didn't get out of the 50s until just a bit ago when it hit 60. It's also been rainy and damp today, just a good day to stay in and read...which I did.

Bill goes back to the hematologist Tuesday just to check the levels of these rogue white blood cells. He's still not showing any symptoms of anything so we'll just wait and see what it shows.

Tomorrow afternoon I have a baby shower at the church and then we are having a BBQ with a gospel group and evangelist coming. Just a mini-revival tomorrow night and Sunday morning. I'm supposed to work the dessert table, or somewhere during the dinner. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout. I crocheted an afghan that uses granny squares and ripples. It's a really neat pattern that works up really nicely. Now it's back to the squares of McKenna's afghan. She was not happy that I was not working on that and asked if the baby was more important than she was! She was also surprised when I told her that at the moment, yes. But, since it's finished and ready to take tomorrow, I've gone back to the squares.

All that I can think of for this week. Have a great week-end!

1 comment: