Saturday, November 26, 2016

Blogger strikes again! They have changed the way I see things when I click on my account and I don't like it! This shouldn't affect the way you view this blog, though. They have made the page secure now, but you don't have to change the way you get to here. Just a little frustration for me, more keystrokes to get to what I want.

OK, enough of that! We've had a good, busy week. I did not go to the dr. for my cold. I have gotten better, just have a lingering cough now, but the aches and headache/sore throat are mainly gone. Energy is still low so I do things in spurts, work awhile, rest awhile.

Bill started sniffling yesterday and I could tell he was stuffy. But, this morning he seems to be better. We don't have anything planned for the next few days so if he gets sick, we can just stay in.

We had a good Thanksgiving. McKenna came Wednesday night and stayed until yesterday evening. She's still a little young to go Black Friday shopping with the rest of her family. She also didn't want to "deal with all that mess" with dinner with the other side of the family. We enjoyed her and she helped cook. We were all tired by the time she was picked up and she was ready to go home.

I don't do the Black Friday stuff, but I did order a couple of things yesterday and got good deals on them. I'm planning on doing more online ordering today. I had already ordered some things and got one shipment yesterday with more coming this week. Emily picked up a gift for Ryan for me so I guess I need to be thinking about getting the house decorated. I'm actually ready to do it and I never like doing it this early!

That's all for now. I hope everyone had a good holiday and that the shoppers were successful. See you next week!

1 comment: