Saturday, February 23, 2013

I almost forgot that this was Saturday! Sorry it's so late!

Bill had a good week, me not so much. My sinus infection has come back with a vengence along with a stomach upset. I think I just ate too much since Bill wasn't bothered and hasn't gotten anything, but it was a rough end of week for me.

The weather also didn't help much with the sinus infection. Started in the 50s then had another front come through. Had freezing rain/sleet/snow/rain and temps only around freezing, then 30's and now back to 50s with ANOTHER front set to come through Monday. I haven't heard what we are supposed to get. Memphis is supposed to get rain but who knows here.

Today was a momentous day...Bill's 70th birthday. This was the birthday many thought he wouldn't see. We didn't do much. I fixed a big breakfast and then we headed to Jonesboro. I needed to go to the jewelry store to have a ring inspected and we had planned to eat a nice lunch/dinner since they have so many more choices. But, because of the big breakfast we spent $1.50 on some coffee at the mall and came home and ate peanut butter sandwiches! We did go out to eat tonight and both of us brought half of our steaks home. At least I know what we will have after church tomorrow. Our neighbor Ron also brought over a German Chocolate cake Thursday. His wife Maria's birthday was Thursday and he made her one too.

So, that's our week. I'm so ready for spring! I think Bill is too...or Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment