Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thank God this week is over!

Bill finally started feeling better yesterday afternoon and ate off and on all day today! Even had seconds tonight for the first time in I don't know how long.

It's a good thing he's turned the corner because my tooth has really acted up today. Nothing is helping, not pain meds or Orajel. And, the dentist is not open tomorrow. So, we're going to get up early Tuesday to get there by 8. Bill has some Lortabs and I may take one tonight when I go to bed so that I can get some sleep. But, I've taken so much Aleve I'm almost afraid to take anything else. We'll have to see when bedtime comes.

We're going to try something this week. Bill had always been in charge of his medications, filling his weekly box, and such. I spent some time yesterday typing up his med list and specifying which box each goes in and then the times they are to be taken. His will need replenished Tuesday or Wednesday and he's going to see if he can do it.

I'm also going to type out a daily routine, as far as meds and vitals go, so that anyone else can see when things need done. I don't know if Bill would be able to do it himself, but if someone else has to do it for some reason, it will be in the front of his transplant book. And that book can't be missed!

All I can think of for tonight. Hopefully we'll both be able to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment