Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Starting to feel better after my cold. Bill has not gotten it which is a good thing considering the meds he is on. And I think me being sick has been a good thing for him, he's done more for himself and around the house. We managed to get laundry done yesterday. He helped carry the hampers from the bedroom to the laundry room and back to the bedroom to fold. He also folded/hung his clothes. I only helped his after my clothes were done.

We ran some errands today. My tire pressure light had come on when the weather changed and I wanted to get the pressure checked so we ran by the dealer after rehab today. We also hit the bank, got bills paid and cleaned out the car.

We're heading off tomorrow to meet Don and Shirley at their camp in Homossasa. We aren't able to go to their house because of their birds. That's a no-no for transplants. But, they have a mobile home at a nice campground so we're going to go there for a couple of days. We'll come back on Saturday. Short, but it will get us out of town and we haven't seen them for awhile now.

Still need to pack our bags but that won't take too long. I'm not taking the computer because I don't know if there will be any WiFi. But I'll let you know how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment