Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We've had a trying few days. Bill had a stomach upset most of the week-end and the meds given for that have turned things the opposite way now. Hopefully you'll be able to figure this out without me being too specific.

He did see the physical therapist Monday instead of having rehab and she was pleased with his progress. She's going to work more with him one on one instead of having him in group. There are too many people and he gets distracted too easily to move from one place to the other without needing prompting. But, she was pleased with his progress and gave us some exercises to do at home.

This afternoon I had a shooting pain go through a tooth and actually thought I was going to be sick from the pain. Not even having children was this painful. Found a walk-in dental clinic that was open until 7 and found that a molar needs to come out. He was going to go ahead and pull it tonight but Bill was overdue for his meds (we were there 3 hours by then), so tomorrow I'm going back to have it pulled. He went ahead and started me on antibiotics and told me just to use Ibuprofen for the pain, but it's not touching it at all. The entire side of my face hurts, into my ear and down into my throat. Laying down is horrible so I'm going to try sleeping on the loveseat. If that doesn't work, I'll just lay my head in my arms on the kitchen island. I have a feeling it's going to be a looonnng night!

No comments:

Post a Comment