Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bill didn't have a good night. He did a lot of coughing and wheezing. He was also tired most of the morning, but did perk up after a while. His blood pressure has been up today and he's getting winded more and more. I'm so glad we're going to the dr. tomorrow. I have a feeling she will want to ship him to Memphis.

He's fine as long as he sits still, but going to the bathroom seems to trigger something. I still haven't figure out that correlation.

His appetite has been good and he's in good spirits, except when he's moving around. I haven't seen that look of terror in his eyes for the last couple of days, and he recovers faster than he did before. 

That's about it for today, only so so, no better but no worse either, except for the high blood pressure, but it comes down so I think it is also from the shortness of breath.

I'll post again tomorrow after we go to the dr. I'm going to pack a suitcase tonight, just in case we have to go.

1 comment: