Friday, November 29, 2019

An early post today and it will be short and sweet. I'm not feeling well so came home early. Felt good when I left this morning, but as I got closer to Memphis, I started to feel bad. It could just be that I'm tired, but who knows.

Anyway, Bill ate a little more than 1/2 his breakfast and I gave him 1 of his drinks before I left. Dr. Threlkeld came by and said he's moving good air and his white count is at 10, which is the high point of normal. It was 9.2 yesterday, so it's gone up a little. He thinks that a normal for Bill will be between 10 and 15. He's going to keep watching through the week-end to make sure it doesn't start creeping up again.

Cindy came by and said to just keep getting better. His oxygen level was the same as yesterday and she wanted him to make sure he got into his chair today. 

I talked to his nurse before I left and I'm pretty sure she'll have him get up if she hasn't already. She's one we've had several times before so she's getting to know him and his moods.

That's it for today. I'm not going to do anything other than relax all day. There is so much I could be doing in the house but it can wait. The only "thing" I'm going to do is cook myself some dinner tonight instead of eating frozen or picking something up. I'll finish up my dinner from last night for lunch, if and when I get hungry.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, at least for me.  If you're a Black Friday shopper like my daughter and granddaughters, I hope you've had fun today. If you aren't, like me, I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment