Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh what a night! Our nurse told us that the care in this section is not as intense as the care in ICU. She came in about 8 and said that we would not be disturbed most of the night. Well, let me tell you...vitals were taken at 12 when we suddenly got a new nurse, 1 of the IVs started beeping at 1, vitals at 2, labs at 3, vitals at 4, another IV ran out at 5, vitals at 6 and 7! If this is less intense it must have really been terrible in the other unit.

I'm going home today to pick up a few things and get my flu shot. Since this was just a recovery day with nothing really going on we figured it would be a good time to do it.

We haven't see the drs. today, but it's cath lab day for Dr. Burnett. I don't know about Dr. Lan. I would like to find out more about the laser procedure, for my own reasons. Maybe someone will be in before long.

So, this is it for this morning. I'll let you know more when I know more. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment