Thursday, October 29, 2009

The wait begins! They came and got Bill about 6:45. Dr. Lan said it will take about 3hours. Pastor Paul from Emily's church came by at 6 for prayer with us and said if I need anything to let him know. He lives here in Memphis and can get here pretty quick if we need him. He's new to the church, very young but very nice.

We had a much better night last night. We weren't bothered as much since he doesn't have any IVs right now. We were even sleeping when the pastor got here which really surprised us since they said they were going to get Bill at 6.

As soon as they call and say they have started the procedure I'm going to head to the cafeteria for some breakfast. I got some coffee from the nutrition room but the only food I have in here is jelly beans and I don't think that would be a good breakfast!

As soon as I know anything I'll get this updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment