Sunday, October 25, 2009

We both survived my trip to Nashville, but we both ended up sick. Bill was sick the day I left (although he didn't tell me he felt bad until that evening) and by Sunday evening I was sick. I missed the entire first day of meetings. But I wasn't the only one who got it. I still don't feel well and we were so busy the rest of the week that I'm still really tired.

Everything is set for the pacemaker change on Thursday. We're going down Weds. night to stay. He doesn't have to be there until between 7 and 7:30, but we still don't want to have to drive down that morning. And it's overnight in the hospital at least 1 night so we won't be home until sometime Friday at the earliest.

I heard the alarm go off during church this morning. That means that it isn't firing correctly. It's the first time that I've heard it and recognized it for what it was. I think I've heard it during the night but I didn't think about it, just wondered what the noise was that woke me up. Bill can't hear the alarm as it's in the area of his hearing loss. It's a very high pitched whine. So, I guess it's a good thing that he's getting a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment